White Trash Treasure Butler’s Table
This weeks White Trash Treasure is a Butler’s Table painted white for a quick and easy update. Here’s an example of what it looked like before. Somehow I’ve lost my before pictures.
I sanded the whole table. Washed away the dust and then used my super-easy-favorite-tool paint sprayer to give it a whole new look. For a little retro chic, I sanded it again on all areas that would naturally wear over time.
And this is the finished product with an added wine caddy. I used this picture in my Christmas in July post at CoziNest.
Functionality of a Butler’s Table
- Just like the name says, use it as a butler would. Serve special meals or tea with the detached tray.
- Use it as a cocktail bar.
- Add a cushion to the top and use as a changing table.
- A coffee bar would be fun.
- Use it as a prop in professional photos.
- Hang a mirror over it in a bedroom and apply cosmetics at your brand new vanity.
- Side table in any room of the house.
- Store paper on the bottom shelf and use as a printer table.
- Place it in a craft room for small DIY projects.
- Fold clothes on it in your laundry room.
- Store clothing on it in your closet.
- Add all your pet supplies to the bottom shelf and feed your baby on the table top. It’s a dining table for your cats.
- What’s a movie night without snacks? Gather friends and family. for a binge-watching session of your favorite show. Gather bowls of buttery popcorn and boxed candy on top of your butler’s table. Add a bucket of ice and soft drinks. You won’t miss a minute of the series.
This versatile piece of furniture is currently in stock. It is available for local delivery or pickup. You can send me an email or leave a comment below if interested.
Price – $75.90
Once it hits the booth, the price will be $84.90, so act now to save!
Partying with these lovely blogger buddies: